Thursday 10 March 2011

Selected audio

So I did alot of research on Youtube, and I found it hard to pin point a specific person or way to find something inspiring. So instead of trying to remember things which i found interesting in the past, i decided to listen to a few of the TED talks and I came across a few potential audio clips but none of them really grabbed my attention too much. So i decided to head back to Youtube and search single words and see what i came up with and here are my chosen clips. One of the clips i have chosen i remembered of chance while searching and thats from a Documentary which i then researched on Youtube to find.

1. John.F Kennedy 0:00 - 0:08                                                               2. Wim Crouwel 0:00 - 0:18


3. Helvetica Documentary ( Micheal Beirut) 2:31 - 2:54

No comments:

Post a Comment