Monday 14 March 2011

2 days worth..

So i began my video on after effects the other day, and I'm quite happy with my few second outcome HOWEVER. I tired to generate the effect of how the camera zooms out and rotates which you will understand from my storyboard and my video which i will post up shortly. I generated my rotating effect by simply pin pointing the place i wanted it to move, rotate and shrink but i have since then been told how to master the camera mode which i shall now try and create the same effect but using the camera.

Here is my first attempt and outcome on After effects (hopefully you will understand what i am trying to achieve with the camera)

The audio runs for 20 seconds however my work ends in like a few seconds so just stop the video :) bit of a rendering error i made.

No comments:

Post a Comment