Tuesday 22 February 2011

How to sneakily get drunk with limited money.

So the deadline for the 'How to' project was yesterday and below was the sheet I handed in.


From what i could work out they really liked my sheet, many people commented on how they could see me within the work, and Pete (a tutor) commented on how far I had come on with my illustrations which i agree with i'm very happy with how much they have improved. Nigel pointed out some areas which i should alter and i totally agree with everything he said. Align frame text to the left. NEVER CENTER! ha. maybe enlarge the frames slightly to loose some white space, and make sure all the gaps are same. Last but not least re-phrase the Vodka frame, (which i did find hard at the time to word) so yes i understand that aswell.

So now i can happily and confidently say I like illustrator. (mainly just the tools I've used though ha)

No comments:

Post a Comment