Monday 29 November 2010

What i am just NUTS about...

We were told to put together a presentation based on something we are passionate about or what we are just nuts about.. for this project the first thing that entered my head was my scatty springer spaniel 

BAILEY

Name: Bailey Shaw
Age: 1 year and about 4 months

So for the deadline we were to produce a max. 3 min presentation which would clearly show our love, passion and craze for out subject. Having not used many video programs before I chose to stick with added videos i previously had, and also a collage of images for everyone to see which was to run alongside a music track. The track i chose for my video I found quite quirky and went with my idea of doing everything with my dog :) Even though sometimes he can be a right pain in the backside...






No comments:

Post a Comment