Monday 18 October 2010

Typography project on my Foundation



I cant right now remember the brief for this project it seems so long ago but I know wanted to create a typographic installment. Well I ended up messing around with a few ideas with projection of type into the environment but i settled on this idea. I wasn't too keen on the idea of a busy environment for example in the city, however the bonus' of having to walk a dog in large green areas I decided to use that as the environment. I took the words "Walk this way, talk this way"from the famous song, and created some (i'd say A4 sized) 3-D cardboard letters then spraying them white to gain a strong visual once intwined with the natural surroundings. This is my favourtie shot from the photo shoot which took 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment